Defeat Dryness With a Quality Humidifier
The average person spends most of their time inside, so many experience frustration with dry air in their homes. This even happens in our very own Southeast Georgia region, which is known for its humid weather. But inside your home, your skin and eyes feel dry, and you probably don’t feel at peak health.
There are two main causes you are experiencing this dry air, and Hendrix Air has solutions for both of them. Get a humidifier today and experience instant relief!
Interior Heading To Be Replaced
Interior Content to Be Replaced
Do You Need a Humidifier?
If you’re noticing any of these signs or symptoms, you might be dealing with dry air:
- Dry Skin
- Chapped Lips
- Dry, Limp Hair
- Recurring Nosebleeds
- Eczema Flare-Ups
- Cold Symptoms
- Creaky, Squeaky Hardwood
- Musical Instruments Won’t Stay Tuned
- Excess Static Electricity
The causes for dry air can be unavoidable. They include:
- AC Removes Too Much Moisture – This can occur when your AC is working particularly hard or when it is not the proper size for your home. You could look into an air conditioner replacement, but a humidifier is a cost-effective alternative.
- Winter Weather – During winter months, there isn’t much humidity to spare. When air is heated, it draws moisture out of anything it can, and that means you and your family!
We Go the Extra Mile For Your Comfort & Health
We provide many options to better your indoor air quality, a major one being home humidifiers. Our service is customer oriented, guaranteeing:
- A high standard of excellence.
- The highest quality of excellence.
- Upfront pricing.
- A relationship mentality no matter how big or small our service.
To discuss your options with a professional, call Hendrix Air at (912) 462-6794.