Reduce Troublesome Moisture in the Air With a Dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers are a popular product for the Southeast Georgia area because of our natural subtropical climate. The air is hot, muggy and invades our homes. It can create a lot of detrimental effects, including personal discomfort.
Whether it is one problem area of the house or the whole building, Hendrix Air has quality dehumidifier solutions for your home.
Interior Heading To Be Replaced
Interior Content to Be Replaced
Signs You Need a Dehumidifier
Did you know that excess humidity can trigger allergic reactions? It does so by creating a good breeding ground for common allergens such as mold, dust mites and mildew. If you or someone in your house always feels stuffy and lethargic, a dehumidifier might help you.
You may also need a dehumidifier if:
- Water stains are present on your walls or ceilings.
- There is a musty odor.
- Your bathroom has no window or ventilation.
- You see little black spots growing on the walls or ceilings.
- There is visible condensation on any of your windows.
- Older wood in your home appears rotted.
If the air inside your home just feels damp on a regular basis, you know it’s time to get one.
Benefits of a Dehumidifier
Excess humidity might be causing more problems than you think. These devices eliminate those issues and allow:
- Odor reduction.
- Mold prevention on fabrics, walls and ceilings.
- Foods to stay fresh and not go prematurely stale.
- Clothes to dry faster.
- Corrosion prevention for electronics and tools.
- Your AC to use less energy.
- The wood in your home to stay structurally sound.
Dehumidifiers really are very handy and convenient!
Call Hendrix Air For a Quality Dehumidifier That Lasts
The team at Hendrix Air is all about doing things better than previously done. If there’s a latest model out, we know about it; if we can make your service more enjoyable than you’ve experienced before, we’ll do it.
Call us at (912) 462-6794 to get a quality solution to your humidity problem.